Why do some parents take their children to fashion shows?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aye their kid is into fashion. I started watching project runway with my mom when I was like 7.
    The parent has something to do an they can't get anyone to watch their kid. Like when my mom took me to my older sisters school conferences. She have me a coloring book and I chilled in the corner.

What Girls Said 4

• it's something fun to do together, i would imagine...

• Because they dont want to go alone. My mum and sister does this when they get invited to a fashion show.

• To make their kids feel worthless and fat and ugly. lol joke.

Um... Because their kid felt like going?

• They might be saying the kids sense of style is horrible and hope you may start taking notes. Maybe they might hope you can start to give them better fashion advice in the future.

What Guys Said 4

• coz they can bro :-P

• Because they are snobs

• becasue they are nuts, they dont understand that entertainment for kids is different

• I'd take my daughter to fashion shows cause even as a tot she'd love the idea of well dressed good looking women. One of my friends was a big time super model and this little one would love being with her.

The whole idea was my child loved it :D <3