What's most random thing you've wrote/done on a test/exam when you didn't know what the answer was or know any information for the essay portion?

One of my best friends just took an AP history exam early and she wrote about her life for the essay portion rather than what it asked for.

Me personally, I'm not brave enough to write anything outlandish but I'm good at bullshiting essays.

Most Helpful Girl

• For a exam in biology I didn't know what to write to explain how osmosis and photosynthesis work together with the atmosphere so I drew a anime girl holding a rose with a thorn to pricked her finger. My teacher still gave me a A under the explanation that it should watery substance moving to a area with an absence of it (osmosis) and the flower representing the photosynthesis and the girl using the atmosphere to obtain oxygen and survive.

What Guys Said 5

• Back in university, on an Embedded Systems exam, the professor asked us (among other things) to draw a bus, which is a device that transfers information between electronic components. I didn't learn the drawing before the exam, so I drew a school bus with children inside and around it. I was a good student and close to the prof, though. I knew he'd appreciate the humor.

• once in a maths test that was very difficult
    i tried to simplify a pattern or something like that and I couldn't take it any further and after some mind squeezing i just drew a hunged stickman burning in a fire as the solution to the problem lol😂😂😎

• just a whole damn big... SPACE 8)

• I had a history question that was why was there a crisis in cuba in 1962. I answered the whole essay on the "in cuba" part so more geographical than history. I had no clue why there was a crisis.

• I drew a cock and bollocks on my religious studies test, I never heard anything about it and got a B! hahaa

What Girls Said 3

• I wish I was that brave haha.

• Same. I would be freaking out like crazy if I did it. But lately she's been all deep and intellectual on social media so I feel like she is about to shit out.

• For AP English II I had summer reading but completely forgot about it. When the class started that fall we had to write about the book we were supposed to read so I made up a bullshit story to write about and at the end said something along the lines of "as you can tell I didn't read this novel"

• for one of my french exams i wrote please be nice i need an A for every question i couldn't answer
    and for one of my chemistry exams i wrote the lyrics to fast car instead of answering the last question (but that was only a mock XD)