Is it true that tall non-hispanic white American girls are of eastern european and sometimes italian heritage?

i ask it cause i live in LA , lived in the midwest for years and I've seen and seeing lots of tall non-hispanic white American girls but they always happen to be of eastern european and sometimes italian heritage , I've never seen tall non-hispanic white American girls of irish, British, german , dutch , french , scandinavian etc.. origins

Most Helpful Guy

• not ALWAYS... maybe they r dutch 8)

• have you ever seen tall non-hispanic white American girls of irish, British, german, french, scandinavian heritage? i think never.
      have you ever seen tall non-hispanic white American girls of eastern european and italian heritage? i think lots of times , especially the first ones.

• italians r not so tall dude...

What Girls Said 4

• How far back in evolution and human migration do you want to go, exactly? If someone is fair-skinned then yes, they lost the melanin in their skin by migrating north-west out of the middle east, after the great migration out of Africa many thousands of years ago. The region we know as Europe is where people lost sunlight and lived inside to protect from cold and became Caucasian. From there, we migrated again from Europe to several parts of the world, including modern migration to Australia, America, and Canada. So to do a genealogy test, one can do the 23andMe test to see where exactly their roots are from if they are white. It could be anywhere across Europe , not just eastern Europe .

• Come visit me. All the tall Dutch girls live by me. I've never met a tall person from Italian background. Your question is like asking if all horses are black. Some are, but not all.

Some girls are tall, some are not.

• By inches, what standards do you consider tall? Northern Europeans (like Scandinavian) tend to be taller than Southern Europeans (like Italians) . You never know who has a mixed cultural background though. Mixed backgrounds are very common in the USA.

• I met some short Eastern European girls and some tall ones. The tallest white girl I know is Norwegian which is Scandinavian just in case you don't know that. She's tall and wide but very pretty. The shortest girl I know happens to be Russian and Filipino.

What Guys Said 3

• No, that must just be from an odd sample. The absolute tallest girls are from the Dinaric Alps (in Southern Europe), but after that it's Dutch, German, Norwegian, then Danish... all in the 168 - 171 cm range. Poland, by comparison, is 165 cm, Russia and Bulgaria are 164...

The Dutch are really well known for being tall, as are Scandinavians in general. A lot taller than the average American height, that's for sure. And a lot taller than people of Slavic decent like you find across much of Eastern Europe . Taller than Celtic decent that you find in parts of the UK too, so don't think of Irish or Scottish as being particularly tall, they usually are not.

• From what you say, then you have not been to these places. Spain is mostly white and and basically all the countries you listed except the Britts have tall women, they have some very big hands in Europe but can be very tall. Go check it out for your self.

• They can be German Americans or Dutch Americans.

• i have slavic relatives so i know very well eastern european facial/physical feautures and almost all of the tall non-hispanic white American girls i met have these looks, some were italian-american (they have western italian feautures) as well but I've never seen tall non-hispanic white American girls of german, irish, British, scandinavian origins.

• Many British Americans, German Americans, Italian Americans and Dutch Americans came to North America hundreds of years ago, so I do not believe they have uniquely distinguishable facial features unless they are from new immigrant families.