Is there anything cute to this message?

Hey! ConGRADulations on graduation! I'm lucky to have gotten to know, and be your friend these past 3 months, and hope that I can continue being your friend, and getting to know you! I believe things happen for a reason, and I at first didn't know why God took me from my old church, but for whatever reason, I'm learning, i'm thankful he led me to Cokesbury! I'm hoping I'm not the only one that's gonna miss having you around church and stuff. If you ever need anything or someone to talk to I'm always here, your a really, really, really great friend, and really nice to me, I don't say much, but I do notice a lot, thanks for being an awesome friend, and an awesome human! I know your a really nice/great person, with a great personality, people like you are hard to find these days, and I'm glad I crossed paths with you! Moral of the story is this, no matter what the haters say don't believe them, your downright awesome, and I'll always be here, if you ever need anything at all. Good luck at UTK!!

Anything else I should add? He already knows I like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cute, but isn't it a bit much? Sorry to sound critical, but "you're a great human" to me just seems like it's over-the-top. That and a few other things you reiterate throughout the message. Maybe try cutting it down and omitting repetitive thoughts, and the comment about the haters could be one of the things to go too. The stuff about being a great friend and always being there for them is nice, and the wording about not saying much but still feeling what you do is a nice touch.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think there's anything cute there, but it's definitely heartfelt and friendly.

• Wow, that says it all.

What Girls Said 1

• SOunds great to me.