Have you ever really stared at someone for another reason than finding them attractive?

There are a lot of questions on GAG about someone staring at them and asking why? Most of the answers seem to be because that person likes them or just finds them attractive. Have you ever stared at someone for another reason besides that? What would make you stare at someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah there was this Manager she was an a hole and one time while I was eating I starred at her because I was very pissed

What Guys Said 4

• yeah... if they had some weird hairdo :-P

• Sometimes people catch my eye and you can admire people without developing feelings for them.

• Yeah. Like really eccentric people simply draw my attention. But hey that's what they love. I also can't help staring at heavily disabled people but not because I find it 'funny'. I grew up around them after all.

• Yes because i was day dreaming and seem like was steering or they did something that shocked you and haven't realized you still looking.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah hahaha. My classmate in college looked exactly like my classmate in high school. I stared at him practically the whole class time. Subtlety is not my strength at all. So, of course he noticed and went up to me after class asking if I wanted to talk to him or if I liked him. I explained why and he just laughed but we're friends now so it's all good

• There was a spider on a woman in a bus. I was staring at her but didn't mention it because some people are terrified of spiders. The spider got off her soon enough. I wasn't attracted to her or to the spider for sure.

• yes if they have very awkward features or are loud

• nope, If I don't find you attractive im not staring at anything else -_-