Which bully is more disgusting to you?

- Typical big tough punk (or grown-up bully) that taunts and bullies mainly those a lot weaker that have little to no chance at all. This bully does it because of an ''I feel like it, because I can, I'm in control''.

- Well this person doesn't even seem like a bully nor even posesses that tough quality the first has. However, unlike the first scenerio they're taunting and bullying someone that can actually destroy them but the person isn't willing to. Similar to the first, they feel in control (of the situation mainly).

• Big, tough bully picking on defenseless people... on those weaker
  • Bully picking on someone that's unwilling to destroy/hurt them

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are fucked up.

What Guys Said 5

• The only thing about this whole situation is the fact that _ will sit back and get bullied by 1 of them -_-. Like when are you going to say enough is enough and go on the offensive

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• It's harder on the first position due to the fact you're physically weaker and saying ''ok enough'' and then trying to really pick a fight with the bully well that's a bad idea right there.

• Who cares if __ gets their ass whooped via fighting their bully? Trust me people will respect __ for trying to beat up the said bully than to sit there like a little you know what and get his lunch money taken daily at that. I mean if he does somehow pull off the upset he'll get tons of respect OR If he loses, hey it was expected anyway or YA KNOW he can just sit there and take it. Which I've seen happen way to many times in/at school -_-. Causing me to tell my homies this "Bruh leave ole boy alone before he comes up here with a heat and finishes this once and for all via a bullet to ya head".

But once again, when is that bullied kid going to say "Bruh I ain't going for it"? ya know fight back or do SOMETHING

• I can't choose between them...

• There really isn't a difference.

Take America and its humans for example.

• First one. Because the second one will get what's coming to him/her. Just wait a little, the one unwilling will snap and completely destroy the bully.

• neither. bullies are needed in this word.

What Girls Said 1