What should I do?

This guy I like... he's always staring at me... And he was in my class.. People kept on telling me that he fancied me, but I don't know if they were joking...
Whenever he comes near me, I freeze up but I just want to be cool around him... What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Message him, find him on social media and get his number, the , ore you talk to him the less frozen you will become... Become good friends before you decide whether you like him as by the sounds you like his looks but don't know his personality.. Make sure you spend some time together and if you still feel the same then tell him

What Guys Said 1

• Oh!! just try and relax and be yourself and don't worry about making a fool of yourself. if i could go back and be a teenager again thats the one thing I would do would be not caring about making a fool of myself around girls I was into.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably really likes you too..
    You should start talking to hi. Like maybe become friends with one of his friends, then get together some time and just talk. That way you'll feel more comfortable around him and maybe he'll ask you out.

• Approach is the most difficult thing, because of the fear of rejection. That's what's holding her back from doing it