When you wear a shirt do you wear it tucked inside your pants or you leave it outside?

Personally I prefer inside…it’s more comf dat way…and I guess I look better as well 8)

Wot bout u?

• Inside
  • Outside

Most Helpful Guy

• Polo shirts; out
    Button down dress shirts; in
    T-shirts; out, unless under another shirt.

What Girls Said 7

• I never tuck my shirt in unless it's for a band performance. And even then I normally wear a dress. Tucked in shirts look better on men than they do on women.

• Outside... The only time I will ever tuck my shirt in is if it's really long, I want to cover it up, or it has one style but cab have another by tucking it in.

• I never tuck my shirts in, lol. If work requires it I usually just fold it loosely under the bottom of the tank top under my shirt. So it has the appearance of being tucked in but looks 90% less dorky.

• I hate tucking in shirts unless I'm wearing high waist jeans with the little suspender things. That's the only time I will tuck my shirt in.

• I almost never tuck my shirt in.

• I always leave it outside unless it's a button down shirt...

• Mostly outside.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the shirt.
    Majority of the time it's out unless it's a dress shirt.

• I leave it outside. It's not comfortable to have it inside.

• white t shirt always tucked in. if its not white then leave it outside the pants

• y only white?

• because the white t shirt is a big icon. marlon brando and james dean used to do it 😎

• I prefer leave it outside. It's annoying for me when it's tucked in, my fats will be visible. :-/

• The only time I ever tuck my shirt in is for my uniform at school and for church.