Do you believe in starsign horoscope compatibility?

It says certain sign is more compatible with another sign for love. Are they true? What makes them compatible with another?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know... I like a Leo and I'm a Capricorn all I know is that he's the male version of me.

• Nope *filler*

• Nope... They are just made up..

• I don't believe in it.

• It's an interesting concept but i think it's just fun to read about it, not live by it. I'm a Taurus and my guy is an Aries. We're both different but unlike what the horoscope says, I'm much more outgoing and he's much quieter. He's more business savy and i love to cook and garden (a taurus trait).

What Guys Said 3

• I just like reading them, cause its fun. Like I'm an Aquarius and I like a Scorpio. Although my zodiac sign pretty much describes me, in a creepily accurate way, hers is a little weird. Yet, we get along very well even though the signs describe us and a very odd, if not misplaced, pair.

• fake as helll... sure thing 8)

• No they are not true, do not beleave them, and do never let your life based on this stuped things