What do you think about this quote?

"Women are always hunting for better prey. if you're lacking, you might find yourself replaced by the prey nect to you."

i think this is true. what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It true for both gender. You think the guy gonna stay with their wife if she slack and gain 50 pound? or if she turn into a bitch? Please.

• yes. i believe the man would. she can lose the weight if that's an issue, and he can talk to her about her attitude. Please. think before you speak.

• You can come back when you have fixed your crappy keyboard and ready to have conversation again. I'm leaving bye bye~ :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think this is true for both genders.

• no it ain't. quotes are just speeches not a fact its biased since its talking about the entire population of women. which no one has ever studied them individually and questioned them. thanks byeeee

• umm... what are you thanking me for. oooooooooooooohhh!!! i see. no sorry, that's just your way of saying "this conversation is over" right? how stupid of me. i should have realised that emmidiately. it's so obvious, saying 'thanks' as a means of saying 'this conversation is over' oh. it's so clever and clear. crystal even.

• ofc people question quotes and try to come up with an answer sometimes it maybe be facts but bro, those 'facts' were really talking about are irrelevent in this case. this is from a mans speech since this is towards woman and and advice for men. However what im saying is not every woman is like this. it makes women seem very selfish; thats the idea of this quote. its like towards men 'no matter how hard you try or create one tiny problem your woman would leave you'

• sorry but these are the thoughts that came up when i read this.

• Its total bs

• Its true for both genders

• I dont think we are that cruel to men

• Nooooooo. Why would you be? ._.

• because it's true. if a guy does not have enough muscles, money and a pretty face, he's trash in your eyes.

• Not truth not for all girls.
      I talk about myself here, and i dont care about those things
      had sad moments in personal life because of that.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think that is true for all people. It may be true for some people if both genders.

• Very true AND it's always your fault if they leave you too. When a guy breaks up with a girl it's because he's an a******. When a girl breaks up with a guy or is caught cheating it's also his fault, becuase the only reason she cheated/broke up with him is because he wasn't giving her that "special" feeling anymore. Or some other lame excuse for the fact that she has no self control.

• I think it's crap. Women don't do the hunting. They choose the predator who hunts them

• lots of girls hunt

• The majority don't. And the most I've seen in my social circle, even the gorgeous girls don't "hunt" , they and their group of friends have fun, say they going to find guys and the most they do is have fun with the guys that usually approach them anyway.

• I think both of the sexes hunts...

• It's true for women. I experienced this so many times. Idgaf about feminists and their comments.