What would you do?

This questions from my brother who's dying to know what you'd do in this situation:

you're really hungry. You can either eat your own hand, eat your mates hand, or die of starvation. But if you die of starvation you'll get brought back to life. And so the cycle repeats itself.
If you eat your own or your mates hand you don't get it back.

I know it's strange. Don't even ask 😂

What would you do?!?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, you two look cute together

ehh i dont think i have the guts to eat my own hand, nor do i think it would be right to chop my friends hand. so i think id just die of starvation!

What Guys Said 10

• Tough one - Could be awkward if mate offered same deal.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif In this case, I'm eating his hand, better him than me, right? and I'd tell him to do the same thing to me in that situation.

I don't know weave 1 handily (Jutsus) so I'd be a useless ninja then #RandomThought

• Eat my mates hand so that way I could break the vicious cycle

• If it's a woman I love well... I Guess Id give her my hand.

• Your brother needs to get out more.

• What happens if someone is single and has no hands? If they are single they do not have a so/mate so they could not eat their hand and if they have no hands they can not eat their own. n that case do they starve to death?

• When I say mate, I mean a friend

• Nope. No catches

• @T-shirtsandkneehighs You never said no catches so the whole catch thing was already in effect before you said no catches.

• With this hypothetical... I'd die of starvation and keep coming back.

• what thaa...

• I'd eat half mine and half his, keep it fair.

• Once u are dead there isn't no coming back

What Girls Said 3

• Eat my mate's hand lol.

• My mate's hand because I'd prefer to go through life with both of mine in tact.
    Also this is off topic but holy crap you're absolutely gorgeous, you could definitely be a model.

• Awh thankyou haha. I model for Storm haha

• How about this catch. To stop the cycle of starving to death and coming back to life you will have one of your hands eaten either by yourself or the mate of the hand you eat. The hand or hands will still be attached to the person will being eaten

• I'd eat my own hand.