White balance or sunshine setting?

White balance or sunshine setting?
This is white balance. Makes me look washed out. OR

This is sunshine setting. Which looks better cause apparently some people find my sunshine setting stupid. I like the glow of the sunshine setting personally. Which looks better?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Your skin looks nice in sunshine setting (warmer is good). But the whole shot is sort of orangey, and that is too much.

If you can, light your shots well before you take them so you don't have to rely as much on camera settings.

Find a warm light and position it off to the side, so it casts a shadow which brings out volume. Lighting is more complex than that, but it's a great start.

What Guys Said 7

• 2nd looks better in my opinion :-)

• Personally i don't like either. i find filters take away from the actual picture! lets see both those pictures normally and i would probably like them more!

Sorry i didn't answer your question

• I like the white balance better

• They both just look like poorly-taken photos to me. Are you doing it so people don't see your blemishes?

• You look good in the White Balance very pretty pic

• First, it's closer to the real you. Not too fond of filters myself.

• Sure;white one...

What Girls Said 3