Why do guys want nudes?

I've been asked for nudes by almost every guy I talk too. Which I don't do but they keep asking. So why do guys want nudes?

Most Helpful Guy

• hey I didn't ask you for anything! the guys that do wanna see what u look like natural and either A:fap material or B: because they think the female body is beautiful (sadly msot are A but I never ask for them but if I even did it would be for B because I find it really really beautiful and am kinda jealous)

• I said almost not all almost

• people generalize and if they say sometime like "most/all guys..." I get defensive about it cause normally its not true.

• but like like @emerald77 said, guys are visual

What Guys Said 12

• coz those guys r fuckin thick as hell... they think gals r some whores that will give em nudes by just askin... if they want nudes they should go 2 da internet... full of em 8)

never do it 4 any guy... please :-)

• Am I like the only dude who's never asked, sent or been sent nudes?
    They want them so they can pleasure themselves.

• I don't know. They probably jerk off and show it to their friends. Never give nudes unless it is your idea... Also wait until you are 18.

• Guys want nudes cause their perverts / borderline pedophile
    if them are the kind of guys that interest you all i can say is
    God be with you.. Smh

• Well, not sure how much you know about guys and their sexual interest.

But we actually like to see a girl naked.

• What? But you're 14!
    Its good you don't, how mature and respectable of you. Shame on those boys.

They probably want to use your picture as "inspiration" if you get what I mean. Or so they could show it to their friends to show off.

• Yeah I know better and will never do that and I'm 14 and a guy who was way older then me asked me for some like hell to the no

• Nope they know my age

• That's horrible but good on you for staying strong. Never give in! When I was at school not long ago a girl took nudes and somehow it got spread around the the entire school and to her family.
      Its not worth it.
      Stay strong, peace out!

• So we could use our imaginations

• To jack off when you say that your not ready for sex yet lol

• You are 14 and dudes are asking for nudes already?

• Because they have one thing on their mind. Is literally every guy doing this to you?

• Almost every guy even by now boyfriend wanted them and we broke up because of that

• Boyfriend is a little different unless he's asking for them all the time but I hope you're not giving in, which I'm not saying you are, but if you do that guys will treat you like a sex object and think that's all you have to offer.

by the way I'm not saying girls shouldn't have sex or remain innocent virgins, I'm just saying women shouldn't do that in order to attract guys.

• I know and he always asked for them then we broke up

• Their mothers didn't teach them how to be gentlemen.

• Why not? lol

No, but honestly, if a guy wants nudes, he just thinks you'll give them to him

What Girls Said 6

• Because guys are very visual creatures.

• They need jerk off material. Send them a link to a porn site instead.

• Horny little boys.
    That's why

• Yes I experienced the same. Every single one of them asks. The reason is that they are different than us girls. We are satisfied by just seeing their face and knowing their height etc. They are not. They are visual creatures who wants to see every part of a woman's body whom they are talking to. I'm not saying they are perverts. Its just s fact. They can't decide on if you are appealing until they have seen you fully naked.

• Cause they are very, very visual. Ignore those guys. They're stupid.

• Guys are visual creatures, you'd be surprised what some can do with very little to work with. But thankfully you are not succumbing to peer pressure and indulging them. You are too young, they need to stop.