Guns have two enemies Obama and rust this is a quote do u agree or disagree?

I believe its true

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely agree! Dam you Obama!

What Guys Said 9

• The Brady Foundation, a group advocating strict gun control, gave president Obama's gun control beliefs and policies an F. Obama has done nothing to restrict gun rights whatsoever, and the people who continue to yell that Obama is taking away everyone's guns still seems to have their guns 7 years later.

thehill.com/.../76717-gun-control-group-gives-obama-an-f

This is completely false, the "Obama's going to take your guns" campaign is only useful for bumping gun sales.

• Nuh-uh!
    Gun's biggest enemy ain't Obama or Rust.
    IST SUPERMAN!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2gQo-0VW5c

• I think gun control will be an issue for the forseeable future espescially if presidency stays democratic in 2016.

• quotes r like chedarred toasts so... nope :-/

• There's a third too; common sense

• I AGREE THEY TAKE OUR GUNS THEY TAKE OUR FREEDOM TO FIGHT AGAINST CRIMINALS AND THE EVIL GOVERNMENT

• just about every civilized nation has figured out how to restrain gun violence except the US

• Obama, rust, and the people who use them.

• Obama wants to turn the USA into a large-scale version of Chicago and Baltimore (no legal guns allowed... the criminals have all they want).

What Girls Said 3

• Absolutely couldn't agree more. I had just gotten my 9 millimeter out of the gun show down there past the IHOP on the 95... when out of nowhere here comes a big black limo... containing a big black man...

"Obama" I snarled under my breath.

"Commie" he retorted with a smug smile. I looked down at my hand ready to take care of business. "Not so fast" he chuckled in Arabic.

I looked up, there was my gun in Obama's hands, his Kenyan voodoo magic had slipped right past me!

Obama... took my gun.

• Disagree. He's not against guns. He's for GUN CONTROL. I think if citizens who are mentally healthy and are able to shoot well have control of guns, there would be less crime.

Thing is... some people can't shoot worth a damn and some people should NOT have guns at all due to their mentality. I know some people will scream WHAT ABOUT THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS

I think the Founding Fathers had common sense. Do you think they gave guns to the mentally ill back then? It's a rhetorical question.

• I was gonna say the same thing, but there's no need for it, you said it perfectly.

• Well my thing is most people I know use them for a sport its called hunting also so they can eat without having to buy meat so why should anyone tell us we can no longer hold the right to have a gun a form of survival in the south not like we going out and robbing or committing homicide

• Again, those people that you're talking about know how to shoot. Other people who have guns more than likely don't.

And once more, he's not saying that he's going to take away your guns. It's unconstitutional for him to do that. What he's trying to do is protect the interest of the gun owners while trying to limit the access of guns LEGALLY to people who shouldn't get a hold of them.

If you see someone illegally trying to obtain a gun, that should be a RED FLAG.

• Lol what the hell?

• Meaning the government sucks