Which of the following pills would you pick?

I WOULD PICK THE BE ABLE COMMUNICATE WITH ANIMALS OR 30% MORE BRAIN POWER.

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm lets see: I am 15 so the first one would make me a fetus: no ty. The second one would be cool, X ray vision would be cool DEPENDING on what it would be. Freeze everything from touch would be cool if you could control it, shoot it, and stuff ( ELSA HYPE). I am already 6 foot so nty for the add height, I am a guy so NTY for bust size (plus I prefer C cup and smaller so wouldn't want it anyway). Reading minds would be cool but for 3 days is a waste. Invisible but time constraint ruins it. Predict my own death... I don't know rather not. Cure for Ebola well, its almost gone so nty. and brain power I would want because we have only like 15% of our brains unlocked and the more you unlock it the more you can do scientifically so... I would pick either Ice powers or brain power.

• ty for MHO :3

What Guys Said 17

• predict your own death.
    Because if knowing how and when you die, you also know what won't kill you. So you can YOLO everything, well aware you're going to survive. Lifehack XD
    It might be a bit sxary to know when you'll die, but it means you'll get the chance to say goodbye before it happens, and all that. Also, you get to make peace with the tought of dying.

• The RED PILL!
    Tho doesn't the red pill has something to do with them MGTOWs lol?

• Not one of them.

• look 15 years younger always 8)

• Did you look good when you were 8? Do you really want to look 8?

• personally? nah i was shitty when i was 8... but with ma current mindset guess i'd look gr8... i could ride toy-horses again... woo-hoo! \O/

• Lol. I miss the days when I could drive those kid jeeps around.

• Either brain power or communicate with animals

• Hard to choose from the top and bottom of the right side, but I guess I'll go with "Communicate with animals" because I can (very slowly...) get smarter myself.

• Brain boost

• The brain power

• 30% more brain power hands down!! I'd be a fucking genius! I'd figure out how to talk to animals, read people's mind, get invisible, develop x-ray vision, cure Ebola, and a helluva lot of other things!!

• Add three more inches to height, for sure

• Communicate with animals.
    I'll be Dr. Dolittle. xD

• brain power so then i could cure not only ebola but hopefully aids and cancer thats cheap and effective

• definitely talk to animals and never have to deal with people again lol

• Considering the brain power is crap. Cure for Ebola.

• 30% more brain power

• prefer to 30% more brain power

• Damn, no "add three inches to your *****?" :(

• Women get the chance to increase their bust size... SEXIST... LOL

• well the pill didn't say what height, so I suppose you could add it to the height of your dick. who knows.. :3

What Girls Said 8

• More brain power! Maybe I'll unlock some part of my brain that let's me talk to animals and see into the future & all that jazz lol. It's like the movie Lucy! 😄 Also maybe I'd have enough smartness to be able to cute Ebola.

• Communicate with animals. No doubt.

• 30% more brain power! haha

• Communicate with animals or the 3 inches taller one.

• 30% more brain power

• this is so hard!! but i hate my height so i'd want to be taller lol

• 30% more brain power

• 30% more brain power for sure as i'm failing with my coursework and I have an exam coming up. But reading minds would be great as long as I can pick whose mind i'm reading and it's not like in the Buffy episode Earshot where she can hear everyone's thoughts all the time and other people's emotional pain almost kills her. I'd like to read one person's mind in particular but he's quite far away.. so I s'pose it would depend how the pill worked