Frustrated vs. Mad, what's the difference?

Frustrated vs mad? Which is worse and what's the difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mad = angry. Something happened that you found threatening or demeaning to you or your values or something/someone you love.

Frustrated = annoyed/irritated. Usually because you're trying to do something and it's not working out. A challenge may seem unrelenting.

Mad is usually more intense, but frustrated can grow into apathy if the challenge never gets overcome.

What Guys Said 2

• frustrated = grrrrrr
    mad = AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGH

• Frustrated means, you're upset that your points not getting across, mad is just that their doing something you don't want

What Girls Said 4

• Frustrated is usually followed by mad. But frustrated does not always come before mad. Frustrated is when you're trying to do something, but it just won't work. Whereas mad is when you're angry in general. When you have a very negative and intense response that was caused by something. Frustration is not always visible to others, but being mad is. Being mad is worse than being frustrated.

• When I'm frustrated it's usually a general sense of anger. Like a situation is frustrating me. When I'm mad, it's a more focused sense of anger. I'm mad at a specific person.

• Frustration to me is you are trying to figure out a solution. Mad is you are content being mad. Mad is also more extreme

• Dunno but pissed off is the worse