Guys: Would you get a tattooed penis? Ladies: Do you like tattooed penises?

I think they're hot personally. :)

• Lady: I think they're hot.
  • Lady: I think they're a NOT.
  • Guy: I'm already heading to the tattoo parlor so yeah!!!/I have one.
  • Guy: OUCH! Wtf? Are you crazy? No!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care either way lol.

I went out with a guy who had an Apadravya piercing, though. It's a piercing through the glans/head of the penis. Now that must have been really fucking painful to get, but it felt really, really good during sex.

• Piercings are a turn off for me. I'm sure they do feel good, but... lol.

• I have soo many questions, dont even know where to begin lol didn't the thing hurt him during sex? All that movig around.. and was he able to ejaculate normally?

• Nope, it didn't hurt him. I think he'd had it for at least a couple years by then. He was able to ejaculate normally, no issues.

What Guys Said 30

• What kind of idiot would think that's a good idea.

"Hey guuuuurrlll I got a tattoo of Pinocchio on my crotch, want to hear some lies and see his nose grow?"

• Clearly not something like that. And I'm not going to post pictures. But like the signs that some guys get on their arms are on their dicks and on a sizable one, it looks really damn good.

If I was with some of them, he wouldn't ever have to ask for a BJ.

• omgee not cool I was taking a drink as I read this. !!! Funniest thing ever today

• Rofl! 😂 you just made my day (and it's 12:06 pm)

• No.

Just no.

Never.

Forget about it.

Not in a million years.

• No, I wouldn't. And I wouldn't beat it with a hammer, either, but I guess there are guys around that would do that!

• D. I see no point in ink... seen too many fails and they never stay the same shape as people get older...
    If anyone wants ink, that's their choice, but it can affect their employment opportunties...
    I can use the money for soooo many other things... that will help my business or children..

That's just me

• No one is going to be checking his dick for tattoos... haha.

• They're not going to check specifically for that. But they will see it anyway. Especially in gay porn.

• True
      I feel that sooo many are getting ink as a fashion statement.. it's not like clothes that you change or throw away...
      And too many are getting offensive ink done or names/ initials of their b/f or g/f... like that's a good idea...
      I don't have an issue with those that have like kids names or ink of lost loved ones as a mark of remembrance, but what's with getting a heap of ink that as you age will look like Salvador Dalis melting clocks.. Does nobody think about 10 years time, 20, 30 years time?

• lol, never! No tattoo needle will touch my friend!

• No tattoos on my body but if she wants to paint it or make drawings on it, I'd accept laughingly

• ewwww that'd look gross in my opinion :-/

• Not only does it look distasteful but I can't imagine the pain D:

• Pretty sure it's bad... LOL.. :D

I'm surprised that a lot of people aren't into it (women, of course). Then again, GaG seems a lot more..."prudish" than other sites I've been on.

• Gag is prudish asker? Wow I have never had that thought before!

• @BelleGirl21 This site compared to others I have been on is VERY prudish... haha. I've seen much worse on sites that I visit than the "bad things" I've seen here. :D

• No, but I know some who have. Any kind of activity along these lines does have the potential to make the tool sore. Using a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with shea butter and vitamin E can soothe a sore tool.

• I wouldn't, they don't even come out right on that part of the body considering it shrinks and expands all the time. Not many women are into penis tattoos to begin with, but kudos for putting it out there and being one of the few lol.

• To get my shaft needled? Ouch! If it wasn't for the pain, I would get a tattoo on my penis, of my penis, just two inches longer...

• I wanted to get mine pierced but never followed trough maybe a small tattoo on my penis since i love them but never the whole thing

• That will hurt like a bitch.. and no I won't ever ever get that...

• That sounds beyond painful and beyond disgusting. What if a dude got an infection...

• I love just the way my penis is!!! Why would I cover it up with ink?

• No, I wouldn't...

• Well not enough place for one lol

• Voted , of course

• no i already have 9 inches

• A tattoo on my penis or a tattoo of a penis? The first sounds extremely painful.

• Nope never

• I dont habe much to tatooo... lol

• No no no no no no no nononono.

• Ouch!!!
    No way on earth would I do that. That area is more susceptible to pain.

• Wuuuuuuuuut? Are you nuts?

• How do you even tattoo it? Are you supposed to get hard first and stay that way till it's done?

• why you didn't tattooed your clit?

• I'm sure there are some women that have, bu that would be pretty hard to do. Why don't you grow up? :)

• Don't misunderstand me please , i just think it's the same feeling as having tattooed penis

• ... If I wanted to die.

• I'll tattoo my penis for you :)

What Girls Said 16

• i can't even imagine how much that would hurt...
    i don't think it's hot or ugly.. i guess it depends on the tattoo...

• Yeah. I should have been more clear. You know some of those tribal tattoos that guys get on their arms? Symbols that don't really mean anything but look like jagged lines? Something like that.

• ok...
      that might be hot...
      maybe depends on the penis too... haha!!!

• They're pretty unnecessary and weird

• No. A world of no.

• not even yakuza do that.

• noo. not my style. I saw this pic once when I was younger of this guy who tattoed his dick to look like a snake LOL and it scarred me for life hahah

• No. Nooooooooooo. Don't do it guys!

• I know this guy who has one!

• my name on it !!

• OMG I didn't know people did that? 😳 ouch.

• lmao the poll answers

• Lmaoo the poll answers thoough xD

No, it's a big NONO

• Uh what? People do that? :o

• Tattooed genitalia are not my thing.

• Uhh that's weird but if I'm with the guy for a long time I would kind of get used to it... I guess... probably not

• They probably look odd as hell.

• I think they're a NOT