What do you do when you have a bad day to feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to sleep. Prior to that put on pyjamas or other comfy clothes. Eat chocolate. Watch a few episodes on one of my favourite shows that I have on video. If i'm not too wiped take a shower and wash all the bad-day grime off me. I probably won't want to talk to anyone about it until i've done those other things for a while, 'cause i'm pretty introverted so I need to be by myself to 'recharge'

What Guys Said 4

• I like to make Crêpe with chocolate spread or chocolate/banana when I'm sad. It calms me down and helps me become happier again (it also helps me think when I have to write papers or study for exams). Cuddling with my girl also helps a lot. Sometimes I would watch a movie or meet my best friend. Or simply go for a walk in the forest close to where I live. Being out in the nature usually helps me calm down again. If it's reeeeally bad and I just want to forget about everything, I usually go to sleep. I love sleep for this. It's almost like a drug. Instead of getting drunk or doing something else stupid, sleep gives me the opportunity to simply be "dead" for a few hours. I don't have to think about any of my problems and I can just not care about anything. And once I wake up again, I feel better than before.

• i'm washin my clothes... in muddy water... 8)

• Go for a run.

• Listen to music, just lay down and relax. Maybe talk to a friends.

What Girls Said 8

• I listen to some music and relax!

• Warm shower for an hour at least, cuddle with my man and eat cookies... in that order

• Still trying to figure it out. I've been having a bad MONTH. Nothing has been remedying it, unfortunately. Just one bad thing after another.

Try hanging around someone who makes you laugh?

• Dance, play a sport, eat chocolate... it releases endorphins.
    I'll have a milkshake if im no too happy. :)

• Cry it out, then workout... best relief (especially if it's punching bags, you just pretend your beating the crap out of all those annoying people)

• Listen to my jams.

• Drink wine, eat yogurt and cheesecake
    Watch anime, or horror movies

• I eat the fridge.