Are women on average (especially liberal-minded Western women), more judgmental than men when it comes to having a different moral viewpoint?

I wonder. In my experience, at least on the internet, I have ran into a couple of very judgmental and self-righteous women. In fact, I recall being on a forum discussion (outside of GAG) where 1-2 women were all upset that my feelings towards domestic violence (spousal abuse) isn't exactly as strong as their nor having the same exact moral viewpoints as them and went off on me like a frustrated child throwing a tantrum. I ended up kindly telling them to fuck off for their rude attitude and strawman falllacies (they assumed that I am either a "Misogynist' or a person who never cares for DV victims when I never implied that I don't care for them at all). This is absolutely not to attack all women but this is just my personal experience with them, particularly on the internet.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not in my opinion. Liberals in my experience tend to be more open-minded yet critical of any injustice that is done to people.

The guys on here and everywhere that I've been seem more vocal and intolerant of opposing viewpoints.

I'm just intolerant of utter retardation...*cough* sorry. Irrational generalizations which, again, more guys in my experience seem to love to do.

Women do it too---don't assume that I'm not saying that there aren't those who do. It's just in my experience, a man younger than 30 usually tends to be irrational when I meet him while men over 30 have sense.

... This is one reason why I think older men are sexy. They tend to be rational.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so.

• Wouldn't it be nice if everyone fell neatly into tidy piles to be characterized? Sadly, it's not that simple. Not everyone is a liberal. Ergo, not every woman is a liberal.

What Guys Said 3

• hahahha no... that's just a generalization bro! 8)

• I bet the internet is the only place you ever speak to women.

• Yes, yes, yes you nailed it. Very true now that you point it out. Seriously.