What comes to your mind when you hear Public Rado or PBS?

Personally I think of Arthur, Sesame Street, Frontline, NPR, BBC

Radio^^

34

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing really D:

• I hope that channel stays around forever

• I think of those shows too. Arthur, Seasame Street, and basically just the kid shows.

• I still catch Arthur from time to time, it was a personal favorite of mine along with Magic School Bus

• I don't really watch it. Sometimes when I'm over my grandmas because she doesn't have cable and that's the most interesting thing thats on.

What Guys Said 3

• punlic = sausage rolls... or mosutaches actually

• Not yet a sell out...

• What do you mean not yet a sell out?

• CNN, Fox, CNBC and the main networks are more about entertainment and selling ED drugs than truly informing and educating the electorate on issues. A well informed electorate is essential to a fully functional democracy. PBS and similar try at least to educate the US electorate. Frontline is one such example of positive journalism... no back to the "situation room!"

• I like the one frontline years ago about Dentistry and the lack of proper care in America. And exposing the Dental franchises like Aspen Dental and Kool Smiles for their practices

• Antiques Road Show.