Girls, how do you decide what to wear for sports activities?

Like if you are taking up a new sport as a hobby or a profession. How do you determine what are the proper bras and panties to wear or not to wear? Do you get told by a coach what not to wear? Are there special bras and panties that are different based on the sport like ballet, cheerleading, volleyball, gymnastics, swimming, tennis, bicycling. I guess the real question is how do you make sure your bra and panties do not show when doing physical activies?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the Incredible front close sports bra from Victoria's Secret.. No one really advised me but I saw one and it is a front clasp support cup with a zip up sports cup it's vented and supports everything where it needs to be without riding up. As far as panties I just go for whatever under my running shorts.. Never been an issue. I don't play sports but I distance run and even wear them under my wetsuit when surfing. Hope that answers your question

What Girls Said 4

• I just use sport bras and shorts.

• What's going to be most comfortable.

• www.reddit.com/.../
    Can you all answer my reddit question please if you have one?

• I go through my wardrobe and figure out what would be best for whatever I'm doing that day

• How do you decide what's best? How do you know how to cover up right, to make sure you don't show something you didn't want to show?

• If I'm running or doing a noncontact sport I'm wear something looser like shorts and a tshirt. If I'm playing a contact sport I'll wear tighter clothes so I won't flash.

• Are there any sport specific underwear for women? Like men have compression shorts and jock straps.