Ask me any questions?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could blow a donkey?

• Your hot what do your boobs taste like?

• Am I going crazy?

• Why did the chicken cross the road?

• To get to the other side

• tru... It was probably trying to run away from the butcher

• Can you write me a story about a lackadaisical lizard named Charlie?

• Sure, Charlie the lizard was one day crawling on the floor. Someone picked him up and ate him. The end :)

• There is prominent propensity that has not perfused through the story. Charlie was not lackadaisical :'(

• what kind of panties do you wear? whats your bra size? Do you have a landing strip?

• where are you come from?

What Girls Said 3

• Why'd you choose your username?

• Hmmm... I think because I'm in that transition state of becoming a young woman :) what about you?

• I'm a Leo and I'm rational...80 percent of the time... hahaha. The Lioness takes over when I become aggressive. :P

• How's life treating you?

• Also do you experience sleep paralysis?

• so basically sleep paralysis is when you sleep and wake up but you can't move your body; you might feel as if you're in a half-awake state or your feel pressure on your chest or you feel something negative or something or might have a sense of fear-do you experience any of this?

• Do you live in Cali?