Any lifegaurds? Advice?

I have some questions and would love to get some advice from y'all. Let me know if your a lifegaurd and can help me out. Thanks!!

Most Helpful Guy

• How may I be of assistance Madame?

• :D
      Tomorrow I have my final skills test. We have to do a passive submerged victim save and then backboard him and do 3 minutes of CPR... I am freaking out because it's really feel water and sometimes I have trouble bringing the victim up and mostly I have trouble stuffing the tube under.. Sorry if that's comfusing!!

• It is indescribably tough. Just finished up the physical conditioning days. It was 8hrs of just running in the sand and picking people up and swimming forever in the ocean. But hell it's worth it.

• WOW!! That is a lot!! Nice job!!!

What Guys Said 2

• That's an excellent job as a 15-year old.

• I'm not lifegaurd. But I wish you good luck in the test

What Girls Said 1

• what do you need to know?

• Well I'm currently taking the training course.. Tomorrow we have our final skills test and there's some things I'm not sure I have down quite enough