In creating a Satan who is unrepentant, proud, and in his own way heroic, what statement does John Milton make in Paradise Lost about the?

In creating a Satan who is unrepentant, proud, and in his own way heroic, what statement does John Milton make in Paradise Lost about the alluring nature of evil

Evil is alluring to those who value pride and heroism.
Those who do evil tend to be proud and are seen as heroic.
Evil that has admirable qualities is insidious and dangerous.
It is difficult to avoid evil, especially for one who is proud.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok. Go do your lit hw. cause nobody is about to do it for ya.

• it's not homework... but obviously you do since you looove coming back to these questions ;)

• I can't like i'm so desperate for help, I got to an alternative school because I've never really liked school in general when I was little one of my teachers even told my mom that I didn't like it at a young age but anyway so at this school we go to for 4 hours then do some work at home. I have a total of 8 folders and have 3 more left and if I finish these tonight or tomorrow then I get to walk and graduate. I took the test the first time but scored a 60% but need a 70% or higher I just want to get every question I can close to the right answer or the right answer so I am try to take time to get the right answers so I can move on to the next folder. I just want to graduate.

• That sucks. But uh really you just gotta put in the effort. Shit is only difficult if you don't manage it correctly. Any way hope u get to graduate. I'm about to Saturday as well.

What Guys Said 1

• Milton is saying that his evil progeny, Ayn Rand, is coming and will fuck up the minds of college students for generations turning them into certified assholes well into adulthood.

What Girls Said 1

• whats the question?

• In creating a Satan who is unrepentant, proud, and in his own way heroic, what statement does John Milton make in Paradise Lost about the alluring nature of evil?