Girls, Would this make me a tool?

Well the long and short is my crush was looking for something, so I decided to go out and buy it for her since it looked like she wouldn't get it otherwise. She never asked me to or anything. I mean we're getting along well and I am nearly positive she likes me.
Lol I guess I'm wondering if buying that makes me a tool, I feel like my friends might say so...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think that you're very nice and that the girl would--or should--appreciate it.

How does that make you a douche at all? Your friends, if they say that, are stupid.

• Thanks! It got to the point I didn't want my friends knowing I'd also picked up Advil for her when she was having a migraine... I don't think I should have to be guilted about helping someone...

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't make you a tool at all

• I dont think so I would do the same thing for my crush just trying to make him happy.

• No, it shows you listened to her and care for her happiness.

I have no idea how she is, but personally, as sweet as the thought and gesture is, I don't like people buying me gifts. Now if he can help me find the item when it's on sale for an amazing deal... that would be awesome!

• No, you're not a tool, it was just an act of kindness

• Thanks :) lol I mean honestly I just really like seeing her happy.