Who would you like to pm but you are too scared to?

Lol I saw this question here on GAG where a girl wanted to pm a guy here, it was cute. But it got me wondering of how many people want to pm someone but are too scared to do it. Who would you like to pm fellow gager? And why are you afraid to pm him/her?

78

Most Helpful Guy

• No I'm not afraid to PM. Why would I? I'm like a 21st century bitch who gets her stuff done.

I don't PM anyone tho because I don't have personal questions. I solve them by my own and for the rest purposes, this site is not made for it. I don't hesitate to talk to anyone if he/she messages me first and I treat them in friendly manner.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• I only pm a girl if she wants to talk. i guess I'm afraid to pm someone
    cause i don't want to come off as being a pain, pessimist, creeper to them
    you don't know what goes through peoples minds.

• Anyone one with a private profile.. Oh wait.. I can't really pm them in the first place.. durrr... I'm not afraid to pm anyone

• I fear no one! One fears me!

• I am not scared, but i don't PM usually, very less to very few selective people.

• Wait? You can pm people here? Mother of god..

• I have no fear to pm anyone here,

• I am scared to message anyone cause I am a terrible at taking the initiative in a conversation so I feel like I am going to mess up.

What Girls Said 7

• why would i b scared to pm someone?

• I always felt intimidated by the older guys on here. But every time I finally grew a pair and talk to them they turned out to be really cool.
    I don't think I'll be expanding my group of friends anymore. I reached the limit and I'm ok with that.

• Sometimes I want to PM @rthomas43 but then I remember how much he sucks and snap out of it.

On a serious note though, I've never been afraid to PM anyone lol.

• I'm afraid to pm a catfish

• What's so difficult about PMing somebody, it just takes a click. I don't understand?

• Hahaha! I read your comment and automatically saw the 'cl' in 'click' as a 'd'. I was going to say, that's very masculine...

• hahah that's hilarious! i never even thought of that!

• @yourfuturex :)

• @Iron_Man :D