Girls, if a guy was scared to go to see a scary movie how would you convince him that its not so scary or show him that its going to be ok?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate scary movies! I'd tell him we could be scared together and cuddle!

What Girls Said 6

• I love scary stuff but my boyfriend doesn't I don't even try to push him into it I go with my girls then see romantic stuff with my boyfriend instead. I love ghost stuff and he hates it I find people more scary than the paranormal. But he did decide to go I'd snuggle up to him and hold his hand... actually I do that with every movie we see together haha.

• I am sorry. But when looking for a man, I want him to be an actual man. Not a pussy. I wouldn't be going out with a man who is too scared to see a scary movie. Because if a little scary movie freaks him out, then he will be freaked out with everything.

• Well I'm scared of scary movies as well so I probably wouldn't go and see it with him ahahahaha it would be a waste of money for both of us!
    Otherwise, I would just tell him that it would be funny and we have to do something scary every once in a while!

• I wouldn't. If a guy is afraid to go see scary movies, I wouldn't be dating him anymore.

• I'd just respect it. I would watch something he likes as well instead. If for some reason I wanted to convince him I would remind him that it's not real, and that it's just a movie. Also I would start out with watching horror movies that aren't as scary.

@Starfishlover smh

• Well honey, you can take a lady man if you want but I can take a real man. A man should not be babied by the woman.

• I wouldn't I'd just say lets go watch something else.