How to get rid of toothache?

& don't say dentist lol as I shall be going to one, but just need something to take away the pain for now.

What helps

Many thanks

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• u can rub rum on your gums around it or oragel will numb it also

2|0
    0|0
  • Oragel will numb your gums and help with the pain and if your teeth aren't sensitive to hot or cold then I would suggest tea or soup. There are also a variety of herbs that are natural anesthetics.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Some good answers already, but here is what I know as an aromatherapist: Take a Q-tip and drop some clove oil on it and massage the area with it.

Then, create a mixture of 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil mixed with 1 drop of clove oil, 1 drop of lemon oil, and 3 drops of chamomile. Massage the OUTSIDE of your jaw and cheek - DO NOT INGEST this mixture as the oils are concentrate. You may also want to create a hot compress of hot water and a few drops of chamomile and apply it to the outside of your cheek. If nerves are exposed, use an ice pack.

You can find essential oils as a natural health food store, and if they do not carry some of these items, they may be able to be ordered, or they can at least tell you where in your town you might be able to find them.

For future use, after you've gone to the dentist and all is well again, pick up some Oil of Oregano and every night before bed, place a drop in your normal mouthwash and swish it around. Oil of Oregano is a natural bacteria fighter that can work overnight, and ultimately prevents cavities later on. Our mouths overnight are awful, and this is one way something can keep working while you sleep.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you have cloves? They are natural anesthetic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dissolve a teaspoon on salt in a cup of boiling water. Swish it when it's lukewarm.
      Or you can swish 3% hydrogen peroxide.