How do you stay strong?

When everything is really fucked up in your life, how long are you able to fake that everything is okay?
What do you do

I can't seem to go on without breaking down. I want to be mentally stronger than I am. How do I achieve this independently? I know this is quite a general question but any advice is appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• Get some sleep. Eat a big, cooked breakfast in the morning. Let your friends know that you are needing them more than ever and ask them to call and check on you more than usual. Read a book about what you're going through to make sense of why it is you feel bad. When you get sick of reading it, pick up a novel from one of your favourite authors and read just to give your mind a break from whatever is going on. None of your fuckedupness is going to last forever, so the best thing to do is to realize this and ride it out until things improve. Whatever it is, you're still reaching out to find strength which is way more than what a lot of people might do. Be proud that this is one more thing you'll look back on and be able to counsel others how you overcame it.

What Guys Said 6

• If everything is really fucked up maybe you need to let go of some unecessary baggage. Learn to say no to some things and live more simplistically. That way there are less burdens...

• Improve yourself. Keep forging ahead and don't think about things that you don't have control over.

• No one can tell that I'm fucked up even though I am but I don't let it come on my face😉

• By self esteem, self confidence, will power, self belief,

Workouts, healthy diet

• by doing all things of my own without asking anyone's help..

• how to stay strong? when everything fucked up, life become more easier, cuz soon you'll find, you got only two choice"be strong" and "degenerate", good luck, beauty

What Girls Said 0