Girls, what do you think of me?

Another cliche, but I don't feel I conform to any type of guy. I'm male and 19.
I like reading, writing poetry, drawing, photography, fashion, listening to music, having deep and meaningful conversations but not small talk. I like cuddling in a warm bed in winter to soft music (not that I have lol). I like twilight, ya, but Harry Potter's better ;)
I notice small details in what I see, which has its benefits and flaws. I do try to be myself and have fun, but I struggle with joking around a girl that I like, in a relationship with, etc. Like I wouldn't want to joke around to her expense, for example pushing her into a freezing cold pool in winter, getting peanut butter on my finger while making lunch and wiping it on her face, those sorts of things. But I fear she may get bored with me if I didn't "have fun" in that way which is pretty common in romcom films.
I would want her to know that she means everything to me, and that I would die for her, but I'm not sure that that's enough.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong. In fact, I see someone who doesn't want to conform to society's popular ideals, and prefers to stay true to who he is. You should always do what you like, in terms of interests and work, it doesn't matter if it's popular or not. Keep it up! It's also admiring that you don't want meaningless relationships, and you prefer a serious one. A woman should like you the way you are, and vice versa, to have a relationship. Don't suppress your true self to become someone else.

(actually I think we have approximately the same interests)

What Girls Said 9

• I think your a really nice guy and you definatly have a shot with girls.

• You sound like a true gentleman and they are very rare these days. Any woman would be extremely lucky to have you for a partner.
    As for the mucking around with her that comes with time. :)

• You seem like a pretty cool person.

• I've met guys with similar attributes :)

• Hipster kind. Twilight is the dumbest movie I have ever seen. Besides that you seem to be a lovely guy and I think nerdy girls will like to be with you.

• You are a guy a girl would be extremely lucky to have... wish you the best...

• I think that's a good thing. :)

• You sound artistic.

• Sounds like you're a lot of fun