Do you believe the quote "if it's meant to be it will find a way"? What's your opinion on it?

Do you believe the quote

• I think it's true
    88% (7)33% (2)64% (9)Vote
  • I think it's false
    12% (1)33% (2)21% (3)Vote
  • I don't know/Results
    0% (0)34% (2)15% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• The quote would have some merit if it were like this"if it's meant to be TOGETHER YOU will find a way"

0|0
    0|0
    • I've always assumed that that's what it actually meant because it isn't always true in other cases

• TDH thanks you for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's bs. if I'm meant to find my soulmate i can't just sit at home all day waiting for him to step by cause its meant to be.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's true haha. I guess there there are a few assumptions you have to make with this quote

• thanks for mho

What Guys Said 4

• Yup since it always comes true via a chance encounter for me and ___ like yeah this must have been that stuff known as "destiny" LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the context. For most things in life, if you want it, you have to work for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure it's true, then it's the same for if you ask someone is the glass half full, or half empty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think things are meant to be.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's true to a point. There has to be some amount of effort to getting the things you want - a $100K+ career, family and big house are not just going to land in your lap.

However, if you keep trying something and it isn't working out (trying to get a singing career off the ground when you're tone deaf as an extreme example), then maybe that's just not your path in life.

1|0
    0|0