Ever been in a fight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sort of. Long story, but this girl kept trying to punch me and kick me (I was just trying to walk away and told her multiple times to leave me alone), so I kicked her back. Fractured her leg by accident, and I do actually feel bad about that, but at least she never bothered me again. >.>

• 😂 You're a bad ass

• Thanks, lol. Sometimes I forget how strongly I can kick, so... that happens, haha.

• Thanks for MHO. :)

What Girls Said 6

• When I was in grade 7, I was strong enough to grab a dude by the shirt and lift him up to intimidate him. That's about as far as it ever went. I fight with my wit.

• Oh, and there was a girl at a concert who kept punching me in the back, so I spun on my heel and told her I had just gotten a kidney replaced and that if she kept at it I would die and she would be responsible.

• You seems to be super girl 😍

• Yes I have. I've been in 3 physical fights (not including my sisters) in my life. All of them with males.

• With my cousin once
    Like lasted 25 seconds
    I don't even know how his nose bled
    #kanyeshrug
    Pushed that nigga rite into his tv
    Black belt my ass

• Twice in my life. One at school with a girl who was a bully and I was tired of it and snapped and another was with a boy

• Nope. I'd rather verbally abuse them and fuck them up mentally. This way i scar them for life.

• No, but when I was little, girls used to hit me a lot.. I wonder why?

What Guys Said 2

• Oh yeah before joining the airforce i caught up with the gut who used to bully me back then. He started to talk trash and as soon as he put his hands on me i kind of took him down. Thank god i had friends there otherwise i wouldve kept going non stop.

Ever since, I've kept my calm and haven't had a physical brawl other than the octagon

• Yeah during highschool years, that's a common thing