Do women feel sorry for the men they hurt?

I don't know what to say...

Most Helpful Guy

• If a woman hurts a man, it only proves she doesn't have a brain. If you've been ditched by a girl just pretend she got killed in an accident. The results are the same, only you save on flowers.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah ofcourse. It's horrible to reject someone who actually is a nice person, but not your type. I don't care about creeps though.

• I feel so sad though, she just ignored me despite my efforts to be nice and patient... and she was so friendly before (ಥ﹏ಥ)

• Some people are more cold online and people can easier just cut you off.
      Nobody would really scream in front of everyone what kind of horrible person you are or somehing. That's also bad for their reputation. You could better look for love in real life. We always tend to take that more serious.

• I see, thank you.

• Guilt kills me.

• if i hurted anybody in the world i will be sorry

• We do. I personally feel really bad if I hurt someone

• I haven't knowingly hurt any men.

• Yes. Maybe not at first, but a couple of months later I feel a bit sad about it

• Do I feel sorry? In a way, I have felt bad that I didn't share the same feelings that they had. I don't like to know I have caused someone emotional pain. I'm not the type to lead anyone on, so if I can see it isn't going anywhere I just cut it off. There's no reason to string someone along when I know I will never fall in love with them.

• Yeeeeaahhhh

• do men feel sorry? no...

• Sometimes, yes.

• Yes of course

• It depends on whether they deserved it or not.

• Yeah in a way

What Guys Said 6

• What do you think? Both parties must have sympathy one way or the other, but not all of course

• I guess so, it's just that being ignored when you try your best to be nice really hurts...

• Many of us has been down that road man and it sucks.

• I guess I learned a lesson then, I will never willingly ignore anyone now that I know what it feels like...

• no not reallyy..

• Noo they never my girlfriend also dont feel sorry #true

• I'm sure most men and women do.

• Does the lion feel sorry for the gazelle?

• In a word, no.