Whats college life like in the US?

just wondering coz out here in india its pretty fucked up, we don't drink, we don't smoke, we don't party.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooohhh nothing much... you just CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP ANYMORE.

oh and you get thrown into a deep ocean where you will swim in school loans that you have to pay back. :D

Awesome shit.
    I'm fucking tired.

• so its hardly party, sex and drugs lol

• Not even... it's pulling all nighters and being fucking tired.

• damn, i was thinking like, "i finish my fuckin undergrad here in india then i do my grad from a good college in the US and compensate for all the fun i missed out" now i am very sad lol

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on who you hang with

• it depends on the college some are great schools meant for a balance of great education and wholesome fun and others are the party schools

• lol, what are the party schools like, is it really as great as they show in the movies?

• but then there are great schools where its a great balance of fun and education so it really depends

• of course, well, your country does perform exceptionally well in every field so not every college can be all fun

What Guys Said 3

• according 2 many guys/girls here... it's all party sex n drugs 8)

• It really depends on what school you go to. My college parties like fucking crazy on the weekends, but during the week everyone is studying.

• Not drinking and smoking makes something fucked up? Well I see where uour priorities are

• well, actually, drink and smoke i could in my college too if i wanted to, just haven't till now, but hey, i could be curious