Why are the moderators here so uptight?

Lol the mods here take their jobs so seriously you'd swear this was a real job. Why are you so uptight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give anyone power and they will act like an ass

What Guys Said 5

• I never saw a uptight Mod , if we are doing our job at being a good
    participant on here why should we worry

• really? mods here r da best... trust me... they r very kewl people 8)

• They remove a lot of questions here. A question got removed just as i was about to answer and i had a really good answer for it.

• i post 500+ opinions n comments lately... rarely they get removed... do i do sth wrong? ^_^

• *every day

• I have a feeling I know who this is, and honestly they really aren't that uptight.

• I think your're confused what a "mod" is, mods are just users with no lives that hide offensive comments until the admins delete it...

You should take this up with the admins

• Never seen one here.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think they are. I have posted so many things on here that SHOULD have been reported and taken down because of my overly use of the word "fuck" and other mean things... I'd say they are pretty lenient.

• I'm a mod and I'm far from uptight. None of the other mods that I'm familiar with seem to be uptight either. Maybe you just had a bad run in with one. Most of the mods are pretty cool in my book.

• I actually feel like they're pretty laid back compared to the yahoo answers moderators who're ban-happy. Even if your question isn't against the rules, it can still get removed if people report it. Very frustrating. I like this site better.

• Well when you put it like that.. I guess.

• Mods, shmods.

• Never seen an uptight one.

• Mods uptight? The odd one may be. lol hahahaha

• They have to be. It's their job. Why don't you try to be a moderator?

• I'd remove all the questions that annoy me or if someone pisses me off all their questions would disappear.