Where can I find young sugar daddies?

Does anyone know? Cause honestly all dudes in my area are broke rednecks

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do this, you don't want to spend your evenings with a stranger in a fancy restaurant or hotel room while your friends are having sleep-overs.

What Guys Said 4

• You are under 18 and want a sugar daddy. That says you have no ambition to make something positive out of your life. A sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship is a one way street where the sugar daddy does all the giving while the sugar baby does all the taking. You say older guys are gross but a guy is usually 40 or older if he considers himself a sugar daddy. How does your family and friends feel about this? Once the money and materialistic things stop coming your way you are going to leave the guy if you get one and try to find someone else you is willing to pay for everything you want and want to do with out you having to do a thing to ean anything. What would you do if you end up with a sugar daddy and after a period of time end up living with him and he kicks you out? Then lets say your friends and family do not want to have you live with them since you have no ambition to get a job because all you want is a guy to pay for your lifestyle.. What are you going to do then?

• Is this a joke? are you serious? im happy to help but dang so straight forward...

• Please consider a different option for getting Dolllasss $$.

• Naaah.. i am sure about wanting this

• How about get a job, and buy your own shit?

• How about no?

• @Asker How about yes because you need to learn how good it feels to earn your own money and things

What Girls Said 10

• It's great that you have some ambition.

Your parents must be proud

• 3|0
  • so having a sugar daddy isn't like, having a partner, y'know. It's not having a rich boyfriend. It's a kind of work, usually. You know that? It's like, sex work. So, well, I know some girls in this line of work I can ask, if you want. But just uh... yeah, be sure you know what you're getting yourself into, you know?

• There are websites for that, but you're under 18...

• I know but Ill just say that I am 18, they won't find out

• Actually if @asker gets caught being sexually active with the older "sugar daddy" she can actually be arrested and registered as a sex offender. You will go down for it too. And trust me the legit guys will know that you're underage. The only guys that will be interested are the predators. Watch documentaries on human trafficking. Let's see how you feel then. Oh on Netflix, there is a documentary called tricked. You should watch it. 😊

• I am safe I pretty much only date women 30+ anyway, except for the odd night :P

• sugarbabies. com

• Seriously? Lol

• Yea I am serious

• Sugar daddies are older, in most cases that I've ever heard of... You're under 18... I highly doubt you're going to find a young guy who's loaded with money unless he gets it from his mom and dad. Life isn't all about money. As you get older you'll learn that.

• have you tried a dating website?

• A sugar daddy is not supposed to be young.

• Well same here but get a job lmbo

• ... This is hopeless.