How do you celebrate your birthday?

Most Helpful Guy

• I celebrate by not celebrating. xD
    I don't like making a fuss on my Birthday. I'd probably just have a few drinks with friends. No parties, or anything like that.

What Guys Said 13

• An expensive dinner for one at a high-brow restaurant to some lounge jazz usually.
    images.cinefacts.de/...nnerforOne-Cover-130469.jpg

• I don't really notice it I did something on my 40th before that on my 30th - I don't believe in special days - Everyday should be the best it can be but I enjoy being with other people who like to mark their birthday, if they are happy I am happy.

• this year is going to be my first birthday without my family. With my luck, there is a huge event the night before so no one is going to want to go out two days in a row :(. However, I will be spending it with 5 good friends watching GoT in a projector room while probably eating some pizza... still sounds great to me 😄

• I have never celebrated my birthday. It's not that common thing to do here, but I know that your 20th birthday is on this Sunday, I hope that you will have a great time :)

• Really? I love celebrating my birthday!!! And thanks friend!!! I want to skydiving or bungee jumping!!

• This year I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate/drank myself into oblivion.
    It was amazing.

• by exploding b-day cakes... ahhahaahha 8)

• I don't when you get to 21+ it's just another day you just happen to get cards and gifts on that day.

• Jaeger bombs!

• I just hang out with a couple of friends and have a good time.

• I don't celebrate.

• Usually party my ass of with my closest friends. Anything goes.

• Then I have another party with my family at the most convenient days; usually a Saturday

• Hit da club and hit it and quit it with the sexy bitchezz.

• I don't. Haven't for 13 years.
    Has never been a big deal to me.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't, lol. It's usually my parents who always want to throw a party - but I think more for the sake of throwing a party. It's usually their friends they invite over anyways.

Last year I "celebrated" by being in Austin, and at RTX which was nice. I suppose I'll just do the same thing but a month late this year. I'll chalk RTX up to a birthday celebration type deal.

Other than that my parents and I usually just go out to dinner, and we USED to go see a movie along with that but somewhere along the line that stopped.

• I just like a simple gathering with the people that I love ^_^ <3

• I don't celebrate them. I haven't since I was like 12.

• Last year Sunday lunch with my family and friends. This year I don't know yet, prbbly would just go out for dinner with my family, go home and cry. Turning 20 this yr. not very happy.

• I sleep and ya.

• My last birthday I went to happy hour and then I went out dancing.

• Go out with friends and/or family

• I dont. I'm 24. I cried when I turned 24. I'm old now haha

• I buy a cake and blow the candles. That's the only thing I do.

• just another casual day i suppose

• I get a cake :3