What's it like to be you?

jw because I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Angsty sometimes. I talk to one person, spend the next hour berating myself for being awkward af, and then spend the night continuing to criticize everything I did and didn't say. Knowing I have to talk to someone later stresses me out to the point of nausea sometimes. And in general, I criticize myself nonstop.

But also wonderful sometimes. I am very fortunate to have a supportive family, my brother as a best friend, my father as an awesome role model, living in a good place and working for a great company. I think almost everything I see is beautiful, and sometimes just walking down a path with street lamps makes me feel like I'm in a magical sort of place. I love the world.

• You shouldn't criticize yourself from now on then or at lest go easy

• That's a good idea, but it's a LOT easier said than done, haha. Believe me, I don't like that I do it, I've just never been able to stop.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you like being in the AirForce Fixing and flying Jets. Doing Muay Thai & Capoeira. Traveling around the world, a football, basketball and soccer fan. A comic book and anime geek and run 5K everyday thats what its like to be me

• fuck yeah I want that life

• Well you can have it to. As long as you work hard, follow your dreams and never give up then limit is just another word.

Before any of this i was really just a slacker who dreamt too much until i decided to get off my but and chase my dreams

What Girls Said 13

• Busy and stressful but I'm in love so that's one thing that keeps me going. I worry a lot about my future and future career and success but I also daydream too much. the one thing that really makes me feel fulfilled is acting, when I'm on stage I am completely in my element. I have pretty bad asthma though so that causes a lot of pain and panic. Sometimes I get really lonely being an only child of divorced parents I live with my dad and he often leaves to stay at his girlfriend's house so I rely on my little black cat for company a lot and my boyfriend sneaks over when he can. I have a lot of regrets of things I didn't do in the past, I wanted to start modeling but I chickened out when I got scouted because the agency seemed stretchy and now I know it was legitimate. But signing a 19 nearly 20 year old is a bad investment, and I am now too old to be a model. I started writing a book but stopped half way through, I wish I'd found an agent by now, and I don't even have a license yet. I'm starting university this fall and I feel like a late bloomer and it sucks. But on the flip side I get given the kids menu sometimes which is embarrassing because I am nearly 20 and want to be seen as an adult sometimes. I also read a lot and when it comes to my boyfriend who is my first I am kind of a nympho I'm so attracted to him it drives me mad!

• I'm busy, but I always make time for some tranquility. I drink a lot of coffee and always have some chocolate every day. I'm always barefoot in the house. I always cook my meals. I also always have my hair brushed and done for the day, even if I'm sitting in the house. Even in its messy state it still looks like I'm ready to go out somewhere. I'm usually in a neutral mood, but I can easily snap to a happy mood or pissed off mood, often times because I've jumped to conclusions.

• you'll feel like a walking corpse

• Thinking about what do with life career wise after you've already said what you wanted to do for awhile. Moving to a different house, never again to be in the room you've had many memories in. And worrying about things you'll have to do in order to be successful. I don't want to really waste time this summer. But I feel like my mind is moving faster than my body.

• A struggle. Fun at times. Depressing at others. Complicated. Nor sure if anyone could walk a mile in my shoes.

• it's bleh. good things and bad things.

• Lately? Fuckin' awful. A lot of people definitely have it worse than I do, but I've had shitty thing after shitty thing happen to me this month so I'm pretty much just done with life at this point.

• My life is basically going through a challenge every day. You have to stay strong and not let yourself get walked over by people.

I'm pretty tall too so you'd hear lots of comments/compliments.

And I have type one diabetes, eh

• It's okay I guess.

• You'll be sensitive about blood. You feel pain every time you see it.

• If you like cats

• Welcome to my life...
    http://youtu.be/vLl1NDwMJps

• I am super tall and really pretty so a lot of girls hate on me or see me as competition. It really sucks. :(

Also, a lot of guys give me attention and I really don't like it... one guy followed me for like 30 seconds in the mall telling me how sexy I was... NO not all women like this.

If I become friends with a guy, they eventually make a move... I decline because I am not interested and I am automatically a whore.

Guys have lied in the past saying they took my virginity.. it was like some sick contest and almost every guy said it in school... it was weird.. because I don't think 10 guys can take one girls virginity?

Sometimes, I wish I were invisible.

• are you not into guys?

• Okay you could have been but would you like that supermodel lifestyle? or would you be repulsed by the attention? and are you happy with your life now?

• No, I wouldn't have liked that lifestyle. That is why I chose to not be one. I started the modeling career, but stopped. I am happy with my life, but I am describing what it is like to be me. Sometimes it sucks.

What Guys Said 10

• It's a indescribable roller coaster.

33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma609pE0V11rw3qkx.gif

• Good bad and ugly
    No financial stress and I get what I want material wise
    I don't have someone to complete me ;(
    I'm on here way too much

• Cynical and sleepy on a near 24/7 basis.

Not a good look.

• Really really fucking boring. It's honestly great.

• It just feels very normal.

• imagine a person bein in GAG and listenin 2 80s music 24/7 :-P

• 80s rock, pop, or heavy metal?

• Oh I see, I was a teenager in the late 80s and loved my 80s heavy metal.

• @ozanne i like some 80s metal as well... like cinderella, quiet riot or twisted sisters :-)

• I wouldn't wish my life on my worst enemy

• Mostly sitting and saying funny words like FIIIIIIIIIIIIGS

• It's alright I suppose, I got the basics to keep me happy and I'm workin towards a prosperous future, meh. lol

• Right now I've got a head ache from stress. So it sucks to be me