According to my accent, where do you think I'm from?

Let's play a game here! I'll ask this question anonymously and you'll hear me speaking. Then, according to my accent you'll try to guess where I'm from. If you think I'm from the US you try to guess the state. If you think I'm not from the US you try to guess the country. When someone gives me the correct location, I'll show who I am!

You can here me speaking here:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gcgBI0JVMG

OK, a small update, these facts are aready known: I'm not from: France, Africa, Romania, Ireland, Scotland, Canada, Netherlands and Latvia.
If it helps, I'm a very active user here. You can see me around every day. My MHO is 16%

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not the U. S. Irish? Scottish?

• No, neither Irish nor Scottish

• NOOOO! I said South American, he said where, I guessed a few then I asked him in Portuguese, meaning I knew he was from Brazil!! Whatever if I knew you'd be such a sore loser I'd tell him to give it to you :p
      @zorro8888

• You just took blind guesses, then you screamed Brazil when you saw my answer Lol!
      Sore loser? I am an amazing winner! I told him to give you MH ;P

What Girls Said 7

• romania

i have no idea! just wanna play!

• No, I'm not Romanian.

• Well since the video is taken down I have no idea how you sound. Though seeing ur profile picture I already know ur Brazilian. :P

• But according the most people here, it's not clear that I am when they hear me speaking xD

• The video you showed me I can tell you don't have an accent from the majority of the Europe.

• Brazil... ...

• What would've been your guess if you had seen it while I was still anonymous?

• I wouldn't know exactly, so my guess would be somewhere from Europe

• Like most people here. So I really sound European, that's very interesting.

• It sounds like your making the accent that your speaking in up, and that you're actually American.

• If you think so, where in America?

• When I hear English , all I can hear is English . So I'm not sure. Unless it's British English

• Eastern Europe

• Which country?

• Hungary. I don't know

• No, I'm not from Hungary.

• france or africa? im not sure

• No, neither France nor Africa.

What Guys Said 5

• It sounded so forced and weird.
    Are you sure you're not making funny accents lol?

• Is it Canada?

• No, it's not Canada.

• I didn't get the latin vibe before lol maybe because you spoke slowly haha

• I guess no one did xD. I said you won, you actually did because you were the first one to say the country, but I'm gonna give MHO to @Chick180 because she knew before it, she even asked me in Portuguese if I spoke Portuguese.

• European non English speaking - The Netherlands

• I wanna say Brazil but the word from doesn't sound as much Portuguese lol I don't know i'd say maybe u've lived in the U. S for a long time and it could influence the accent or a wild guest i'd take and say some part of Ireland lol

• New Zealand?

• Nope, not from New Zealand.

• That was a fun question

• Yeah, I should ask questions like this a little more.