Summer is coming! What are you looking forward to doing?

Vote on your ideal spring/summer vacation and comment what your plans are this season!

• Traveling, backpacking, staying in hostels/hotels/B&Bs... to where, I'll explain in my comment.
  • Cottage/Cabin/Tenting by the lake, doing some camping/outdoorsy stuff, what I'll do I'll explain in my comment.
  • Going to the city/shopping, doing urban things like going to shows and eating out
  • Visiting family... whatever that entails, I'll comment.
  • Receiving guests... whatever that entails, I'll comment.
  • Cruiseship/Destination vacation, getting spoiled!
  • Going nowhere! Staying home and relaxing!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I look forward to hanging round the beach after work. I also work as a chef at summers, I like to work at the barbeque and hear people talk at the table while eating the BBQ and say things like "oh f*ck me, this meat is good!!"

• Traveling and new experiences!

• Grow my hair back again , and go to the gym again

What Girls Said 4

• Sitting on the beach and going to Europe .

• Sounds lovely! Where in Europe will you travel to?

• Thank you :)) I wanna go to Greece, my friends wanna go to Portugal, I've been there already cuz' that's where my fathers originally from. So I don't know yet.

• Graduating the damn high school, going to the beach, getting tanned, working out all the time, drinking milkshakes and eating ice-cream almost every day, hanging out with my crazy-ass friends, not giving a fuck about anything.

• Visiting family and enjoying at the beach! I also like to visit towns so a combination basically :)

• The great outdoors.