Girls, why did my mom throw away flowers I brought home last night?

A girl on the train ride home last night, gave me some flowers that she didn't want. So, I decided to give them to my mom (I still live at home). I put them in some water last night, and when I woke up, they had been thrown away. Why did she do this?

Updates:
They had died. Very quickly (which I found odd)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• did she know how you got them... id throw them out too

1|0
    1|1
  • Aww.. that's sad. I always tell my son if something comes from him, I'll love it! Regardless of where or how. It just him thinking of me and I know he is kindhearted.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is my mom. She throws away my things if don't use them for a long time. Moms can be little over the top sometimes. She would've thought that those flowers are not healthy or maybe it was ruining her decor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask her why and maybe tell her you brought them for her. Maybe she didn't know and decided to just throw them away like she didn't want them. Or maybe she's allergic or afraid of something with them

0|0
    0|0
  • well maybe it's magical. the girl who gave them to you might have been dumped by her boyfriend that day. maybe she bought those flowers for him. they died because their love life died.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they died, no one likes dealing with dead flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • some moms don't know how to love nature I guess. she is probably has a child she didn't want to care for some flowers or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they were ugly :D lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her why directly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw lol maybe she just didn't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Beeeeeef!!!