Has anyone ever gone to school with the child of someone famous? Do you think it was weird knowing their parent was super rich?

Most Helpful Girl

• I lived maybe 200 meters away from a guy who got famous in the Netherlands. He also went to the same highschool as me and I heard he even gave a concert once there (long before I went to highschool unfortunately). He was known as a singer and is now an actor and presents for tv shows and a voice actor.
    images0.tcdn.nl/.../jimbakkum.jpg
    I also know two kids who plays in a children's drama serie at national television who went to the same school.

What Girls Said 4

• I went to highschool with a girl who is now a stuntwoman in a lot of blockbuster films and many TV shows, so she is often playing off of an A-listing actress and she has tons of pictures of herself on Facebook costumed up standing next to the actresses she works with. Back in school she was a nobody and was very quiet and didn't have many friends. Now she's this fierce, dynamic person and has the coolest profession! No one would have ever thought that.

• Uh I go to school with a lot of rich people. There are a few models, a wannabe singer, and a Miss World candidate, but nothing major. That's all I know of.

• One guy appeared on an episode of Phineas and Ferb but I can't even remember his name.

• o what kind of scientist?

• Uh I'm not sure I think he develops new drugs and does genetic research and stuff?

• I did...
    Wasn't weird at all...
    I was 7, so I never even knew his parents were famous. Never really cared.

• my school belongs to HRH Prince Faisal Bin Thamer Bin Abdul-Aziz Al-Saud, and his daughter studies with us, and it isn't weird at all cause everyone in my school is basically rich this is the standard so it is pretty normal yet we know that this doesn't matter at all school is for education, and not for showing off, everyone is treated equally

What Guys Said 2

• semi-famous...1 of my classmates is a pro-model now :-)

• My friend's son is best friends at school with the son of Larry Mullen Jr the drummer of U2