Girls, how bad does your period hurt physically?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• From 1-10, I'd describe it as a 15. Although, I'm stubborn. I don't give in to pain so I usually lie and say it isn't so bad and that I'm fine. But I'm also in the midst of a pretty unusual situation that has to do with it being more physically and mentally tolling so I'm one of those few girls that truly means it when she says it's misery.

What Girls Said 19

• I'm lucky, I don't usually get cramps. But sometimes it's terrible and I am keeled over in pain and can't do much without painkillers.

• Stab your self in the lower stomach and back with small rusty knives, congratulations you have just felt MILD cramps. Keep stabbing yourself over and over until you vomit from the pain and that's intense cramps. Meanwhile you also have a headache, your chest is sore, and people are insulting you for not being super happy and friendly while all of this goes down.

• It can be a wide range of pain.
    My friend had to call the emergency hospital service to drive her to the hospital - she had uterus contractions - i. e. labor.

• It varies for me but if it's bad on a scale of 1-10 its definitely a 7 ans if its ok it would be a 5,5.
    Its just that the cramps come obe or two days before the blood, and they come out of the blue, so sometimes I'm on my knees or on all fours because the pain forces my body in weird positions...

• It varies for me, sometimes the cramping is mild, but I have had cramps that were the equivalent of mild labor pains (according to my doctor). After the proper meds, it isn't too bad, just kinda sore and crampy.

• I always forget about the pain after it's over so I'm not sure... I can't even remember what it felt like.

• Most times I can't even stand up straight or walk. I really just have to lay down and take loads of painkillers till it gets more bearable. Its really like someone would stab your lower abdomen. And all that pain also causes me to throw up a lot.

• I hurts so much that it makes me laugh.

• My stomach and back hurts for a day but its not unbearable period is not a big deal physically like most people exagerate but its more of a problem emotionally becuz I start crying randomly without any reason in front of people and that's embarrasing

• Basically not at all. I may occasionally have slight cramping but it's barely noticeable.

• On a scale of 1-10.
    I'd say 6.5

• Personally, mine is really short and doesn't hurt. But there are girls who get it REALLY bad.

• It has its highs and lows. I'll wake up and scream when a cramp hits me in the middle of the night.

• Scale 1-10
    Maybe 2.

• it feels like I am being torn apart inside out. So on a scale of 1-10 , I would say 7

• Imagine a belly ache and that acidy feeling. Take away the pain in your belly and just leave the acid feeling. That's how mine feel. Sometimes they do hurt, but that's rare.

• It's like trying to walk around and act normal for several days after you get stabbed in the lower back area.

• It varies by person. I don't have bad cramps, but some friends throw up it hurts so bad. I get migraines personally, but other people may not.

• Very badly. My entire Lowe body including legs cramp up. The cramps last for 2 weeks straight and it's hard to breathe. It doesn't go away, and it makes me feel like I'm about to black out.