Have you been on TV?

I was. The news were going to be covering my job and were to interview someone, my boss choose me for it. B-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was at this play Place/ arcade thing and the news came and had a bunch of kids slide down this huge slide together and smile and wave. I was 12.

What Girls Said 10

• Like three times but nothing special.
    Two times I could be seen in the audience.
    One time I could be seen at my school.

• Yeah, I played a child prostitute in a BBC4 drama called City Of Vice when I was 11 lols

• Sure you did.

• It was only an extra role but yeah. And my brother played Young Master Fielding.

Also when I was 2 I played Kirsty in a film called A Kind Of Hush and you can find me on IMDB for that :p

• That's scary.

• Yeah a few times. Can't really remember.

• I have not and I don't want to be. I want know no one to ever know of my existence except for the people I know in real life.

• Yup about three times

• Twice I was in the background and once they did a report about how Tuskegee airmen spoke at my school and I was one of the facilitators. So nothing big but I was still there

• no thank goodness

• I think maybe on the news for school when I was younger. I remember them giving us directions of what to do.

• Yea I have B)

• Never been...

What Guys Said 9

• never... and i'd not like 2... bleh :-/

• Might have been in background somewhere but that was it.

• I might have been. I was interviewed about the housing situation at my university, but it wasn't live or anything. I didn't own a TV either so I wouldn't know.

• Noice!

Yeah, when I was a kid. But they manipulated me into saying what they wanted to hear. It was rather unpleasant actually.

• During the Outback Bowl in January

• I've been twice, when I was like 7 and 11 (first time I played something in a children's programme, second I participated in sort of a game show).

• Every Monday I'm on TV

• Yes i was for a short moment

• yea for being the best looking guy