On a scale of 1-10, how painful would you say a Brazilian wax is?

For the first time by the way. Compare it to if you've had your legs waxed or something - I would give that like a 6 pain-wise.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• i could tolerae da pain if results were gr8 8)

• I had a back , sack and crack now that was at least a 9 on the pain scale.

• It is VERY painful. I am a man but I have watched it done. You do get a little numb after a while but it HURTS. They make crèmes that can deaden some of the pain.

btw: you DO know that you need to spend hours after getting the rest of the hairs out. The wax misses a lot. (Remember to leave some fuzz in the front - a triangle or such or it isn't nearly as sexy... most women don't seem to know this. It makes a BIG difference.)

• I haven't even had an American wax, much less a Brazilian wax. As far as how painful they would be, I would say a bit painful after watching "The 40 Year Old Virgin" starring Steve Carell.

• im gguessing for women it hurts im guessing for men its like ripping there skin off

What Girls Said 3

• Hmmmm... I imagine it's not pleasant. maybe a 5...

• Maybe a 5 or so, I use sugaring which is like waxing but is a sticky sugar concoction and hurts less like 3 or a 4. Anything is going to hurt you're pulling hair out to the roots!

• A 6 also! I've been waxing since 16 :)