What's the best and what's the worst part of you?

Not anything creepy, I just want to see how many people are going to do it. I am proud of myself and I accept me the way I am. The worst part of me is that I'm weak/too emotional. The best is that I can hide it all behind a laugh and pretend I'm fine while I'm really not.

I'm figuring out there are more things I should've written. I am also unforgiving, stubborn, over-thinking and over-analyzing. I'm not going to lie to you, I'm worried.
And I'm finding more stuff... That's actually the worst part of me, I think-My anxiety. I can't control it. I've had anxiety attacks in the past. Hopefully, it won't happen again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best : I have this chill and laid back demeanor. I get can get along with people that don't like me.

Worst: I overthink things a lot. I hate cleaning.

What Guys Said 11

• Best:

I'm a huge idealist. I want to live in a happy world filled with intelligent people who exhibit great integrity. I want what's best for society and I want the world to truly be a better place.

Worst:

I'm angry. Very angry. I've lived for the majority of my adult life disappointed that most people do not live up to my ideal and standards. And it's made me extremely jaded and cynical. In a way, it's kind of turned me into this... I don't know... this "good bad guy." I still expect nice and great things from people, but I accomplish them in mean and sarcastic ways.

Old me:

"It's okay, you just made a mistake going out with that girl/guy who cheated on you. It'll be alright. Really."

Current me:

"You're an idiot. That person had a history of cheating on multiple people, and for some reason, you thought you would live happily ever after with this person, like somehow you would magically be special. You're naive and you need to be better than this if you hope to make it in life."

Like, deep down that hopeful and optimistic kid is still alive, he's just... I don't know, covered in dirt. Lots and lots of dirt.

• I guess you're tougher towards others than you were before. Life does this to people loads of times. Now you get everything more serious than you did before. It's both a good and a bad thing because you're gonna avoid plenty of shit but you're gonna miss some great things. Just my opinion. :)

• There are many things that come as positive and negative in everyone including me. I'm just mentioning here what comes to mind

Best: I can be loving, understanding and supportive as almost no one else
    Worst: I can be detached as none else & lazy enough to push things to last moment (though I consciously don't allow it to happen) :)

• The best part about me is probably the fact I'm a hard worker, a very hard worker actually (I don't know anyone who works as hard as me.) In High School, I had a perfect attendance (I only missed about five days of school in my K-12 career), and I also graduated with a 3.4 GPA, did virtually every homework assignment, studied and rarely had free time. I had also worked from my Sophomore year until I graduated (about 15-20 hours a week.) In College, I gutted through SIX years of school (due to scheduling errors/waiting lists), this included working throughout all six years, including times I worked full time hours AND had five classes to take. I've only called off work twice in my life too. Even when I'm not busy with school or work, I go to the gym consistently and do chores around the house. I am a very persistent and hard working person.

The worst part about me is my anger. I have a big anger problem. I'm very short-tempered and I get aggravated quickly. This has led to several altercations with people in my life. I think this is caused by a combination of stress, the fact I'm a virgin and people acting like idiots.

• Being a virgin shouldn't cause you anger. People acting like idiots piss the hell outta me too. I think I understand!! And hard working people are most likely to succeed their goals, so don't give up.

• @Performerwannabe Since I'm a virgin and I want to have sex, not to mention I've been wanting sex since I was about eleven years old (honest truth), it makes me angry. All I can think about is sex and when I try to get laid, it fails. This is what happens when you live in a superficial society such as the United States. The young girls are only after your money and could care less about anything else.

• Best: I'm an extremely honest person almost to a fault.

Worst: my anger. I do not let myself get mad or if I am get real quiet so as not to say or do something I'll regret. I scare myself when I get angry

• best: caring and honest
    worst:i appear and sound very arrogant

• (This is Tinkerbell)
    Best- I'm joyful and very forgiving
    Worst- I'm very hard on myself

• Being forgiving is great but not too much of it. Is your actual name Tinkerbell? :)

• No it's not, (Peter) just gave me that nickname, and it works for the account :) and I probably am too forgiving but I do like that part of my personality

• Hahaha, got it. That's great, you embrace yourself the way you are. :)

• Best :- Warm, Honest and Caring
    Worst:- Stubborn, Too Serious and Unforgiving

• Why too serious? Were you always like that or something changed it?

• I think I was always like that - It is a good and a bad thing - I am very intense but some people think I am too serious

• Well, you could work on that, if you want to. I am the exact opposite. Most of the times, I lack of seriousness but I feel like I do that on purpose to avoid things get into me.

• Best part: I'm Muslim
    worst part: I have OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder)

• How is your religion the best part of you? I think I might have OCD too.

• Well I agree with you I'm not offended. but you have to understand that they are just using the name of the religion but their actions are not based on the true Islamic teachings, and indeed my religion teaches me those things I've mentioned. But yes you don't have to be a Muslim to do these things. Muslims, Christians, Jews, atheists... Etc can do all these things, but I just gave you an example of why me being a Muslim is the best part of me. I consider myself very lucky and blessed to be Muslim because I think it's the true religion so I will be saved in the day of judgement if I believe and follow it.

• That's nice to say actually. Considering your response I'll take that the best parts of you are;honesty, being thankful, being nice and respectfull and not harming others.

• Best? I'm pretty laid back and low maintenance
    Worst? I keep to myself and lack ambition

• My best part is that I'm really funny, my worst part is that I'm the only person who thinks so.

• Best: my sense of humor (I think)
    Worst: I become angry very easily

What Girls Said 6

• Worst: I'm very sensitive, emotional, take things to heart and even the littlest thingies can make me cry.
    Best: I'm very compassionate, I care a lot, I'd like to think I'm a good person.

• You probably are a good person! Compassion and carinf are some great things to have.
      I have these 'worst parts' too, I just keep it all in and then I come to the point when I break down.

• The worst part of me is my tendency to over analyze and lose my temper.. The best part of me is my compassion and caring for other people

• I tend to over analyze everything too. Caring and compassion are some great things to have towards others. :)

• The best part of me is when I'm myself, I'll be a total happy spazz. The worst part of me is when I get anxiety.

• Worst is that people get on my nerves easily and then i can't stand being around those people.

Best part is that i treat everyone nicely and with respect.

• Worst part, I'm shy, I have anxiety and depression, I care too much on dumb stuff, I over think, my mind thinks negative, and etc.
    Best part, I'm weird.

• I don't know. I'm quiet. It's hard to make me laugh. I can have an attitude sometimes but you'd never know it.