What are your best way for dealing with stress?

I've been having a lot of stress in my home life and I need some new coping skills to deal with it other than hanging out with friends...

Most Helpful Guy

• We are both going through the same thing trust me I understand... I'm so stressed out and its been getting into my eating habits. I even lost 8pounds this week. What I deal with stress is simple buy others may do things different:
    1. Watch a quiet movie by yourself
    2. Go for a long walk
    3. Listen to some music (Any of your choice!)
    4. Discussing your problems with your closest friends.

• I know what you mean about the eating habit thing. I've lost about 15 lbs in the past 2 weeks... But these suggestions definitely help. Thank you!

• Thank you for the MHO!

What Guys Said 6

• Get yourself a tall glass of chocolate milk. Then sit down and sip it slowly. Sabor each mouthful. Think of nothing else but the chocolate milk. Then when you're done with it, all your stress will be gone

• A very long run

• It's a little difficult to get out and run right now due to everything going on, but one day I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!

• It used to be lifting weights, but now I just eat junk food - chips, cookies, shakes/malts and the like.

• Exersise cardio mostly, painT even tho I suck at it, martial arts, go hiking alone or with my dog

• Engaging yourself in healthy activities like reading, workouts etc

• I go to the gym

What Girls Said 1

• I sleep a lot

• I sleep a lot too. I really hate sleeping all the time though. I am trying to find a way to help me reduce my stresses not ignore them. But thank you anyways.