Rice and soy sauce?

Have you ever tried plain or brown rice with dark soya sauce? I was feeling hungry but was too lazy to cook and I just put the two together and oh my god. Party in my mouth.

• It's good I've tried it!
    33% (3)62% (8)50% (11)Vote
  • No ew why would you try that
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Hellz yeah IT IS DELISHUUUZ
    11% (1)23% (3)18% (4)Vote
  • I've never tried but it sounds good (:
    56% (5)0% (0)23% (5)Vote
  • my anaconda don't want none unless there are buns involved
    0% (0)15% (2)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I do that all the time! Soy sauce is an awesome flavor in itself.

Sometimes all I do is cook some meat with basic seasoning, microwave-steam some veggies, and have rice and soy sauce as my side. :-D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• my anaconda don't want none unless there are buns involved... wait why buns why not chicken with some vegetables? BOOM that's like a complete meal right there. Also I use to be really into rice with just teriyaki sauce, shit was delishuzz... okay it was just alright.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh my gosh 😂
      Yeah chicken and vegetables DOES sound better than some plain buns 💁🏽🍛

• Show All
    • Oh my goodness this looks terrible 😂😂🙈

• This is pure artistry at it's highest form.

When the trolls of yesteryears were creating DaDa (is a term for anti-art) they were dreaming of such efforts & execution such as this.

And for that I built a pyramid of of old/used jockstraps to be hung in remembrance for all they have given us.

Praise thee, by thou have given us teh lulz & lack of valuable thought.

• Yeah, It's not bad. I like it.

If you like that try substituting the soy sauce for hoisin sauce. Even better.

I also eat rice with peanut butter (melt it in the microwave). It sounds weird but it's pretty good and it's more substantial and food-like than just a bowl of rice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh that sounds good i like to have some chicken in that rice mmmm good LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it. So good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done that but found it kinda bland.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh, most people love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried it it's not too bad but not so nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do this a lot lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too! I discovered it like a week back and I'm hooked o. o

• It delicious! I mean it tastes great with sushi.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes exactly! I love sushi- this reminds me of it, just without the fish lol.

• Soy sauce is really good too if you make pork chops with it. Delish!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the bomb. 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually I used to like the rice I cooked when I was at school.. it was Wal-Mart bought. It was in-between mushy-solid.

But the way my mom cooks her rice with her brand bought at the Asian markets seems rather coarse and so you'd chew it for awhile and tasteless so basically I just don't eat it. I learned that eating maybe 8-10 chicken wings would probably keep you full, and you don't need the filler-upper rice, as protein from meat probably keep you fuller.

0|0
    0|0