Girls, I'm kinda hatin' on this one guy?

Ok there's this popular person on facebook and on youtube named Dylan Evans. If you never heard of the guy here's a basic run through: Great shape, fancy brownish blonde hair, tall, bright blue eyes, perfect teeth. He makes rant videos on random offensive topics which, not gonna lie, are funny as hell. I literally cannot drink anything while watching any of his videos in fear of either choking and dying, or ruining my keyboard and monitor... and I really don't know which is worse.

But what hurts is that these girls love this guy.. a lot. As much as I love this guy I'm jealous af. I've been thinking of making a vlog series for a long time. Ik that if I were to talk about the same things he does, I wouldn't be able to get away with it because I'm not as attractive as he is.

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• What are you talking about? I just looked at him and he's just a kid. I was expecting some gorgeous guy to pop up when I did a search on YouTube just now and basically found him to be a young squirt. I didn't listen to him, so if he's as entertaining as you say, then fine, but seriously - why be like this guy when he's nothing special to look at?

• I looked up that guy and he's not cute at all to me. He's average.

And it's understandable for you to be a little envious of this guy getting girls. Don't let it cloud your judgment though. I think once you are able to turn that envy/sorrow into happiness for the guy and continue to do your own thing, you're going to recognize how it doesn't affect you anymore.

This is what I did. I would think it could be the same for guys. :)

• You can do what he does just as well! Ever watch comedians? No matter what they look like if they're funny they have everyone in that crowd laughing and fully focused on him. They're not laughing at him, they're laughing because he's funny. You'd be surprised at how appealing confidence is. Practice, practice and practice and you can do it! There isn't anyone one this planet that hasn't been nervous or self conscious about appearing in front of a large number of people. If you want it, you go get it!

• pbs.twimg.com/.../MzrYoUUj.jpg

He is perfect? Please don't make me laugh lol.

Just be yourself and stop trying to be like someone else

• I watched him just now and he fits in the above description very well but I don't think you need to be physically attractive to be funny. Many average looking guys become successful people. Embrace yourself and don't try to someone else because trust me I've went through this phase and sometimes and I wonder why I don't look like Megan fox, why I can't be funny as Ellen degeneres but hey, life is too short to be someone else. YOLO

• So your abit jealous. What's the problem?

Just make the vlogs and see what happens. You never know.

• i say just go for it anyway you don't have to be good looking to be funny

• lol you little sneaky bastard!! Trying to get views

• You should do it anyway.

• Are you him? Lol he's not that hot

• I'm guessing you're Dylan Evans looking to get more viewers?