Can u please answer this?

What life really means since u die at the end believers say it in a religious way, and non believers say it in non religious way,

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is a time to prepare to meet God. That's what we're taught in our religion. It's a testing time and a time of learning. It's a speck in our infinite lives.

• Do you really want to live forever?

• That's the answer :)

• Thanks omar. I wasn't sure if that's what you were after. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Life is just living... I don't really get your question though..

• why does it have to have a meaning?

• Life is what you make it and whatever it means to you

• Omg omar y would u ask this... ps if u can guess who i am then u r awesome

What Guys Said 9

• You get born and years later (I hope it's many, many years) you die.

No way of escaping that.

Thus the best thing to do is to live the best possible life between both.

• Life is all about what you do on this planet during this lifetime so you must conduct yourself to be the best person possible ( I am non religious )

• I remember back when I was younger, I could feel at one with nature and occasionally people, and the world felt whole and right. That is the meaning to me.

Don't ever compromise on what really matters to you. Don't let people break who you are. I did that and it nearly killed me.

• Life is just a test for me, if I passed if I passed the test I will go to heaven inshallah.

• The only meaning of life is the meaning that you place on it.

• life is a journey

• Life just is. What matters most is how we spend our time while we are still here.

• Uh... I shouldn't think of things like these right now. I'm still tired from travel.

• most likely there would be another life after this one, but with or even without that, this life is just nothing